PUBLIC SERVICE GOAL: To enhance the safety and aesthetics of the community by facilitating high quality development and construction throughout the City and provide efficient and effective local building and planning services.
- To facilitate high quality construction and maintenance of structures in the City.
- Review construction plans and inspect construction sites for compliance with building and construction codes and zoning standards.
- Maintain building records and plans for all development throughout the City.
- To regulate development consistent with the policies of the City’s General Plan.
- Review all development applications pursuant to local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop and refine policies and regulations to guide future growth and development.
LICENSE AND PERMIT CENTER
- To facilitate business development and business activities by triaging the issuance of permits, licensing, zoning, building and inspections services for commercial and residential developments and improvements.